HJ-34 SHIELD REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
Helmet Model: i90
1. Pull the shield forward slightly then lift all the way up.
2. Move the handle-locker to the open position.
3. The shield will be automatically released out of the base ratchet mechanism.
1. Ensure that the handle-locker is in the open position.
2. Align and insert the top of the shield guide into the plate-gear guide.
3. With the guides properly aligned press the lower section of the shield into the plate-gear mechanism. The locking tab should pop into position, locking the shield into place