HJ-12 SHIELD REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
Helmet Model: FS-3
1. Open the shield to its maximum open position. Do not force.
2. Grasp the shield, then pull it upward in the direction of the arrow, free of the base-plate channel.
3. The shield will be automatically released out of the base ratchet mechanism.
1. Align the visor with the base-plate channel.
2. The shield should be in an open or upward position for proper alignment. The shield should slide with the base-plate channel to a full stop.
3. Close the shield.